If the business support service you seek is not listed, please contact me and I will work hard to customize a solution perfect for your business needs. http://www.rovingassistant.com – Please utilize and refer my services. Thanks in advance.
Sandra M. Carr-Moore
TRY NOT TO PUSH OTHERS BEYOND THEIR LIMITS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN HOMICIDE OR SUICIDE…
We have many common names for willpower: determination, drive, resolve, self-discipline, self-control. But psychologists characterize willpower, or self-control, in more specific ways. According to most psychological scientists, willpower can be defined as:
- The ability to delay gratification, resisting short-term temptations in order to meet long-term goals.
- The capacity to override an unwanted thought, feeling or impulse.
- The ability to employ a “cool” cognitive system of behavior rather than a “hot” emotional system.
- Conscious, effortful regulation of the self by the self.
- A limited resource capable of being depleted.
Developing a Quality Management System (QMS) can greatly balance your locus of control, as it seeks to prepare yor for all possible risks to yor business and gives you told to mitigate known and unknown challenges…